Join Us for the 2021 Plant Protein Forum
We look forward to seeing you at the third annual Plant Protein Science and Technology Forum! Join us in-person at Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel, Chicago, IL, or participate fully online to discover the latest breakthroughs in plant protein science and technology. As an attendee, you will gain insights from thought leaders in nutrition, edible applications, processing and manufacturing of plant-based foods.
Join our email list for program and registration updates.
This one-of-a-kind conference brings together leaders from all components of the food system — from production and processing to distribution and consumption. As an attendee, you will be able to:
- Connect with colleagues from around the globe to explore the future of plant-based food systems.
- Learn the latest information on the analysis, nutrition and applications of plant proteins.
- Participate in live, interactive sessions either in-person or online. The meeting is designed to provide a flexible experience to meet all attendees’ needs.
Make sure your voice is heard as we shape the future of the plant protein environment together.
Explore Technical Sessions
Immerse yourself in the latest research and innovations through our program of technical sessions. Click on the following session topics to learn more about them:
- Nutritional Functionality and Quality of Plant Based Proteins: Linking Form to Function
- New Frontiers on Extraction and Separation Technologies for Plant Proteins
- Overview of Structure-Function Relationships of Plant Proteins
- Global Challenges in Food Security and the Technological Innovations Needed to Overcome Them
Access the 2020 Plant Protein Forum
The 2020 Plant Protein Science and Technology Forum was held online in October 2020. Live presentations combined with interactive question and answer sessions gave participants access to the latest information on the analysis, nutrition and applications of plant proteins.
The Forum was dedicated to covering the entire spectrum of plant protein nutrition from livestock to pets to humans. It sought to investigate the plant protein industry’s many facets, including quality determination and the sensory science of plant proteins.