An international symposium on the analysis, nutrition and applications of plant proteins.
The third annual Plant Protein Science and Technology Forum aims to provide insights into the highly dynamic landscape of plant proteins and take a closer look at compelling advancements that will play an increasingly important role in providing solutions to help shape the systems that will nourish the world. Please plan to join us in Chicago:
Plant Protein Science and Technology Forum
October 5–7, 2021
Millennium Knickerbocker | Chicago, IL USA
Join our email list for program and registration updates.
Live presentations combined with interactive question and answer sessions will give participants access to the latest information on the analysis, nutrition and applications of plant proteins. The forum will also bring together colleagues from around the globe to explore the future of plant proteins. Tentative featured topics:
- Processing and Utilization Technologies
- Emerging Technologies for Plant Protein Quality-based Supply Chains
- Human Health and Nutrition
- Companion Animal Nutrition: Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM)
- Credible Application of Pulses in Human Health and Nutrition
- Increasing Consumer Awareness of Pulses Health Benefits
- Processing Pulse Foods
- Developing methods for Determining Pulse Products Quality and Safety
View past and current programs:
Previous Cooperating Organizations and Sponsors
A special thanks to our previous cooperating organizations and sponsors.
Contact us for help or to learn how to spotlight your company at the meeting.
Phone: +1 217-693-4831
Advertising, Exhibit and Sponsorships Sales
Phone: +1 217-693-4901